Galileo SurgiCenter is a modern facility that engenders the best treatment for patients with cataracts, glaucoma and other diseases of the eye by providing:
- a faculty of skilled ophthalmic surgeons,
- a complement of professional, motivated and dedicated staff,
- a protocol of cost-beneficial treatment using evidence-based best practices in eye care,
- state-of-the-art diagnostic and surgical equipment,
- ancillary services and procedures that address concurrent healthcare needs,
- an electronic health record system
in an atmosphere thriving on dynamism, innovation and results-oriented performance for the benefit of the patients, the doctors,the staff and the shareholders.
In its quest to reduce the blindness in the community, the Center will treat all patients who come to its doors regardless of gender,wealth, nationality, religion, and political affiliation, in a manner that shows empathy, understanding and humanity through a sustained, personal commitment to the betterment of their eye sight.
Galileo SurgiCenter will be the preferred referral facility for the diagnosis and treatment of cataract, glaucoma and other eye diseases, recognized by patients, optometrists, corporate healthcare services and the medical community, positively touching the lives of all the patients that come under its care, and, emulated as the model for eye care by its competitors.
Galileo SurgiCenter vows to comply with the requirements and continually improve the effectiveness of its Quality Management System.
Our Quality Management System reaffirms our commitment to superior quality because we believe that:
- with expert eye care we can meet our patients’ expectations, delivering the best value for money safely without waste or compromise;
- using top-of-the-line medical supplies, equipment and facilities, our doctors can achieve better results in the diagnosis and treatment of their patients;
- with exemplary management, our staff is organized, well-trained, caring and works harmoniously in handling our patients;
- enhancing and complementing our eye care services adds value to our patients’ experience at the Center and even off-site; and,
- implementing systematic procedures and processes reduces error and administrative costs, enabling us to consistently provide highly efficient service and greater benefits at less expensive prices than similar facilities here and abroad, improving overall profitability and financial sustainability of the Center